Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting outta here soon...

I should be packing right now...or cleaning the kitchen.

I'm flying out in the morning to go home for a week. :)

My bag is sitting at my feet...a couple of pairs of shoes next to me. I'm trying to figure out if I have room to pack both black and brown color schemes.

Rob Bell is talking in the background. I'm going to have to rewatch "luggage." It's one of the 18 Nooma videos I got with my fatty gift card from Amazon.com.

Laundry is tossing about. The windows are open and the cool breeze feels a little chilly, but kinda nice. I'm wondering how my body is going to receive the cold air of the midwest.

I went to the Women of Faith conference over the weekend. It was really good. I got some really cool key concepts to mull over in my head and heart. I also go to see Nicole C. Mullen and Mandesa. They were both amazing.

Worship at church on Sunday was just soo good for some reason. Like, I just felt really into it and it was nice to leave really feeling uplifted and rejuvenated. Sunday night we had our Thanksgiving meal with the youth group. I was so impressed at all of them bringing food. We had such a good time with it.

I hope I have everything together for the week that I'm gone. Like, that I didn't forget anything. I'm really excited to get home and see family and friends. :) See what the rents think of my newest hairdo and be able to spend some quality time with people.

I'm getting to the point that I don't really care if I leave my place clean...my mom said she couldn't imagine me having a messy apartment. :) Haha.

No comments: